bead heart 14mm Amethyst (reconstituted) matt

SKU Code: k1523

In Stock: yes

contain over 80% material is glass basis, the other 20% are mineral powder, color, other material), these rec.stones looks, feels and works like natural stones, but without the precious price.

Price: € 0.25
Quantity: